A very common question we get is which radio would you recommend and why. Well, here is the response we give to all our customers: If it does not sound good, we would not sell it. It is a matter of what features you are looking, what look you are going after, and your budget.
When it comes to speakers, all of the speaker choices product great sound and can easily hear all of them at wide open throttle. It really is a matter of what brand do you like, what look you going after, and if you would like speakers that light up (RGB-LED speakers).
- Polk Audio speakers are our budget friendly option
- Rockford Fosgate speaker options are our best sellers.
- Kicker speakers are a great speaker with a RGB-LED option as well as the Wetsound speakers.
When it comes to media receivers, we offer Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, and Dual. All of them have FM/AM radio and Bluetooth features.
- The Rockford Fosgate is our best seller and comes in three models: PMX-1 is the newest to the family with a 2.3" Dot Matrix display, the PMX-2 has a 2.7" Color Display and is Pandora Ready, and the PMX-3 is exactly the same as the PMX-2 except is SiriusXM and Back Up Camera Ready.
- The Dual media receiver is only offered in our 2018 - 2020 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 kits and is a great option if you do not want to loose the center cup holders. Again, has FM/AM radio and Bluetooth
- The JL Audio MM50 media receiver is only offered in our 2013 - 2019 Polaris Ranger XP 900 kits. This again is a great receiver with FM/AM and Bluetooth.
Hopefully this information will help you in your decision making. If you have any questions on our products, we are here to help so please give us a call, text, or email.
Keep in mind we also do a lot of one off custom builds so if there is something you would like that we do not offer, I am sure we can build it for you.