A very common question we get is which radio would you recommend and why. Well, here is the response we give to all our customers: If it does not sound good, we would not sell it. It is a matter of what features you are looking, what look you are going after, and your budget.
When it comes to speakers, all of the speaker choices product great sound and can easily hear all of them at wide open throttle. It really is a matter of what brand do you like, what look you going after, and if you would like speakers that light up (RGB-LED speakers).
- Polk Audio speakers are our budget friendly option
- Rockford Fosgate speaker options are our best sellers. M1 and M2 models are RGB-LED equipped.
- Kicker speakers are a great speaker with a RGB-LED option
When it comes to media receivers, we offer Rockford Fosgate and Kicker. All of them have FM/AM radio and Bluetooth features.
- The Rockford Fosgate is our best seller and comes in three models: PMX-1 has a 2.3" Dot Matrix display, the PMX-2 has a 2.7" Color Display and is Pandora Ready, and the PMX-3 is exactly the same as the PMX-2 except is SiriusXM and Back Up Camera Ready.
- The Kicker KMC3 has FM/AM and Bluetooth. The KMC4 adds a color display
- The Clarion is a great option if you want to keep the center cup holders. The CMR20 has a dot matrix display where the CMR30 has all the same features but adds a slightly larger color display
Hopefully this information will help you in your decision making. If you have any questions on our products, we are here to help so please give us a call, text, or email.
Keep in mind we also do a lot of one off custom builds so if there is something you would like that we do not offer, I am sure we can build it for you.