2019 - 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Ride Command Subwoofer Kit - Kicker Dual 8" Tube Enclosure - JL Audio MX300/1 Marine Grade 300 Watt Waterproof Amplifier - Optional Amplifiers Available
This subwoofer kit sounds just as good if not better than most 10" boxed subwoofers
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - You will not be disappointed
Easy Install - Plug and Play
Kicker's tube subwoofer gives you window-rattling bass and impressive power handling in a surprisingly small package. The enclosure includes a 8" subwoofer and a second passive sub (called a "passive radiator") which reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without any port noise.
Kicker built this tube-shaped enclosure out of tough ABS plastic that'll stand up to the stresses of off road vehicle life. The tubular shape pushes bass frequencies into the air like a cannon, pumping deep, resonant sound into your vehicle and your ears. Spring-loaded wiring terminals make it easy to connect the wiring from your amp.
- sealed enclosure with one 8" CompR subwoofer and passive radiator
- tube-shaped ABS plastic enclosure
- mounting brackets, grilles, and hardware included
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- JL Audio MX300/1 - Compact Marine Grade Waterproof Amplifier - 300 Watts x 1
- Optional upgrade to JL Audio MX500x1 - Compact Marine Grade Waterproof Amplifier - 500 Watts x 1
- Optional upgrade to Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 Marine Grade 4-Channel 800 Watt Waterproof Amplifier. This is a beast. Two additional channels will still be open to use to add up to four additional speakers.
- Subwoofer remote gain control - Have complete control of the bass output by just turning a knob
- Plug and Play - Comes with all the necessary power wires, speaker wires, and RCA cables to plug into the Ride Command 7" Display
- Subwoofer mounts to floor under passenger seat next to battery
- 2 Year Warranty
- Fits all 2019 - 2021 Polaris Rangers with factory installed Ride Command
- Will not fit the 2019 - 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 (Non XP)