2018 - 2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Rockford Fosgate RNGR18 PMX-1 STG6 Audio Kit - Upgraded Front Speakers / Rear Speaker / Ported Subwoofer / 1500 Watts
M2 Series Front Speakers - Rear Speakers - Subwoofer - 1500 Watts
- Same as STG4 kit except all the speakers / subwoofer have been upgraded to M2 series - What this means is that this kit is a little louder and a little harder bass then the STG4 - Best of the best
- Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 Media Receiver - Rotary Volume - 2.3" Dot Matrix Display - Lighted Control - Marine Grade - FM/AM - Bluetooth - AUX/USB Inputs with USB Charging - Low Voltage Warning Alert - Pre-Amp Outputs - Independent Subwoofer Level Control - 7 Band Graphic Equalizer - 50 Watts x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- Optional Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 Media Receiver (pictured) - Same as PMX-1 except it is equipped with a 2.7" Color Display and is Pandora Internet Radio Ready
- Optional Rockford Fosgate PMX-3 Media Receiver - Same as PMX-2 except it adds SiriusXM Radio and Back-Up Camera Capabilities. SiriusXM Radio also requires a monthly subscription and a SXV300V1 Antenna Kit (both not included). Back-Up Camera not included.
- RNGR18-DK: Dash kit for PMX-1, PMX-2 or PMX-3 on select Polaris® Ranger models
- RNGR18-FSE: 6.5" front Color Optix™ speaker pods for select Polaris® Ranger models
- M2-65B: M2 6.5” Color Optix™ Marine 2-Way Speakers - Black
- M5-1500X5: 1500 Watt 5-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier
- RNGR18-FWE: Direct fit under seat Color Optix™ 10" ported subwoofer enclosure for select Polaris® Ranger Models
- If you like to take your Ranger swimming, you can choose during installation to cap of the port to make it a sealed enclosure
- M2D4-10IB: M2 10" DVC 4Ω Element Ready™ Color Optix™ Subwoofer - Black
- RNGR18-K4: 4 AWG amp installation kit for select Polaris® Ranger models
- RNGR18-RSE: 6.5" rear speaker pods for select Polaris® Ranger models (requires Polaris® Ranger poly roof)
- PMX-RGB: Color Optix™ Light Controller with Optional App Interface
Fits all 2018 - 2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 without Ride Command
- Does not fit the 2019 - 2023 Polaris Ranger 1000 (Non XP).
- 2023 models, you will have to unfasten and slide over a component where the amp mounts.