2018 - 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Subwoofer Kit - Kicker Dual 8" Tube Enclosure - JL Audio 300 Watt Amplifier - 100% Weather Proof - Optional Amplifiers Available
This subwoofer kit sounds just as good if not better than most 10" boxed subwoofers
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You will not be disappointed. If it did not sound good, we would not sell it.
Easy Install - Plug and Play
Kicker's tube subwoofer gives you window-rattling bass and impressive power handling in a surprisingly small package. The enclosure includes a 8" subwoofer and a second passive sub (called a "passive radiator") which reacts to the air pressure produced by the active sub, creating lots more bass without any port noise.
Kicker built this tube-shaped enclosure out of tough ABS plastic that'll stand up to the stresses of off road vehicle life. The tubular shape pushes bass frequencies into the air like a cannon, pumping deep, resonant sound into your vehicle and your ears. Spring-loaded wiring terminals make it easy to connect the wiring from your amp.
- sealed enclosure with one 8" CompR subwoofer and passive radiator
- tube-shaped ABS plastic enclosure
- mounting brackets, grilles, and hardware included
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- JL Audio Compact Marine Grade 300 Watt RMS Waterproof Amplifier - Mounts on the firewall behind the subwoofer.
- Optional JL Audio MX500/1 Compact 500 Watt Amplifier - Mounts on the firewall behind the subwoofer
- Optional Rockford Fosgate TM400X4ad Amplifier - 400 Watt - 4 Channels - Great option if want to not only amplify the subwoofer but up to four additional 2-Way speakers - This amplifier mounts on top of the glove box under the dash
- Plug and Play - Comes with all the necessary power wires, speaker wires, RCA cables, to plug into a media receiver.
- Subwoofer mounts to floor under passenger seat next to battery
- Requires media receiver with RCA Sub Outputs (not included)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Fits 2018 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Standard only and 2019 - 2021 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Standard and Crew.
- Does not fit the 2020 - 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 (Non XP)