2016 - 2022 Polaris General Ride Command Rockford Fosgate Audio System - Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Front/Rear Speakers - 10" Subwoofer - Sealed Enclosures - 800 Watt Amplifier - 100% Weather Proof
- Fits all Polaris Generals with factory installed Ride Command 7" Display
- No popping or feedback noise thru speakers Ride Command is known for - Sounds incredible
- Our new RW-GNRLRC-STAGE4 audio system uses the factory installed RIDE COMMAND 7" Display as the media receiver
- This system works together with the Polaris factory installed RIDE COMMAND sound bar and/or door speakers. This kit will not work together if you have the factory installed Rockford Fosgate audio system.
- System consists of Rockford Fosgate 6.0" front speakers and sealed enclosures, 10" subwoofer and under dash sealed enclosure, 400 watt amplifier, wiring harness, and rear speaker pods with mounts.
- No Splicing - No additional wiring or connectors needed. Minimal drilling
- Guaranteed you will love it or your money back.
- Total install time is approx. 4 hours.
Included with the kit:
- Rockford Fosgate M1-6B Marine Grade 6.5" Full Range Speakers - Black (Pair) - 75 Watts RMS
- These speakers are LED equipped but will not be functional unless you wire them up yourself
- Rockford Fosgate RFGNRL-FSE 6.5" Front Lower Speaker Enclosures (Pair)
- Rockford Fosgate M1D2-10B Marine Grade 10" Subwoofer - 300 Watts RMS
- Rockford Fosgate RFGNRL-FWE Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure (mounts under dash)
- Rockford Fosgate GNRL-REAR Rear Speaker Add-On kit (will not work if you have a rear panel installed)
- Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 Marine Grade 800 Watt Waterproof Amplifier
- Hardware, Wiring, and Connectors (see note below)
- Fits all Polaris Generals with the factory Ride Command 7" Display already installed (see note below)
- NOTE: This kit does not work if you have a Polaris heater installed.