"BACKORDERED" - 2016 - 2021 Polaris General Ride Command Add On Audio Kit - Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Front Speakers - Sealed Enclosures - 800 Watt Amplifier - Plug and Play - 100% Weather Proof
If you own an Polaris General with factory installed RIDE COMMAND and you are looking to add speakers or add additional speakers to existing factory installed speakers, look no further.
This new RW-GNRLRC-STAGE2 add-on audio system uses the factory installed RIDE COMMAND 7" Display for the media receiver plus adds a pair of Rockford Fosgate 6 1/2" speakers, sealed in-cab speaker enclosures, and 800 watt marine grade waterproof amplifier capable of powering up to 8 speakers
All Marine Grade and 100% Weather Proof.
If your General already has a Polaris sound bar and/or door speakers that is controlled by the RIDE COMMAND 7" Display - great. This works together will all other factory installed components to create a unbelievable music experience. This kit will not work together with the factory installed Rockford Fosgate system.
All Plug and Play - No Splicing - Only 3 small holes have to be drilled in firewall for each LH and RH speaker mount and 4 small holes under front hood to mount the amp. Unit can safely be washed with hood off and will not damage the amplifier.
Doubles the volume of sound compared to the factory setup.
Included with the kit:
- Rockford Fosgate M0-65B Marine Grade 6.5" Full Range Speakers - Black (Pair) - 65 Watts RMS
- Rockford Fosgate RFGNRL-FSE 6.5" Front Lower Sealed Speaker Enclosures (Pair)
- Rockford Fogate M5-800X4 Marine Grade 800 Watt Waterproof Amplifier
- Hardware, Wiring, and Connectors (see note below)
- Regulated Ride Command Harness
- Fits all Polaris Generals with the factory Ride Command 7" Display already installed
- NOTE: This kit does not come with the battery cables required from the battery up to the power terminal strip under the hood. These cables are not required on model year 2019 - 2020 General's
If you don't see what you like - please let us know. We will build it for you.